Self-priming centrifugal pump with excellent suction capacity. Suitable for pumping water with low levels of sandy impurities, especially in domestic water supply installations and suitable for small farms and gardening, small scale industrial services, and where self-priming is necessary. Use to pump clean liquids free of solids and abrasives, non-viscous, nonaggressive, non-crystallised and chemically neutral, with properties similar to water. Install fixed in a horizontal position.
- Operating range: from 0.4 to 10.5 m3/h with head up to 62 metres.
- Liquid temperature range: from 0°C to +35°C for domestic use (EN 60335-2-41). For other use: from 0°C to +40°C
- Maximum ambient temperature: +40°C
- Maximum operating pressure: 8 bar (800 kPa)
- Motor protection rating: IP 44
- Terminal block protection rating: IP 55
- Insulation class: F
- Standard input voltage: 230/400 V – 50 Hz
About the pump
Pump body is cast iron, motor support is die cast aluminium, and the wear ring is stainless steel. The impeller, diffuser, venturi tube and sand guard are technopolymer. The mechanical seal is carbon/ceramic.
The three-phase pump is electric and set up with a pressure gauge, pressure switch, remote overload protection and three-way brass fitting for use when connecting to a tank.
About the motor
Asynchronous type, closed, with external air cooling. Rotor mounted on oversized greased-for-life ball bearings, to guarantee low noise and long life. Incorporated thermo-amperometric protection and permanently inserted capacitor in the single phase version. It is recommended to use overload protection for three phase motor protection, in compliance with current legislation. Manufactured pursuant to CEI 2-3 and CEI 61-69 (EN 60335-2-41).