Semi vortex, open impeller, centrifugal pump useful for grey water and water pumping, sump emptying, septic effluent disposal, and the pumping of light slurries and factory waste.
Features and benefits
- Semi vortex, open impeller, centrifugal design – able to pump soft solids in suspension and is less susceptible to blockage
- D25VA features a special recirculation port to keep soft solids agitated in sump, improving ability to pump away such solids.
- Single mechanical shaft seal in oil bath with hard faced silicon carbide/ceramic seal on pump side.
- Added motor protection
- Long service life
- Sand slinger lip seal
- Corrosion resistant 304 stainless steel motor shell, shaft, strainer and fasteners with a high quality paint finish
- Attractive, lasting appearance
- Automatic resetting thermal overload which protects it against overloading
- HO7RNF oil resistant leads, 10 metres long with 3 pin power plug – easy to connect to power supply and longer life in dirty water
Materials of construction
Pump casing: glass filled polycarbonate
Mechanical seal (pump end): Silicon carbide / ceramic oil in bath
Mechanical seal: Carbon / ceramic
Shaft seal elastomer: Nitrile rubber
Pump shaft: 304 stainless steel
O-rings: Nitrile rubber
Motor shell: 304 stainless steel
Handle: 304 stainless steel
Fasteners: 304 stainless steel
Float & power supply leads: HO7RN-F oil resistant
Capacities: 240 lpm
Heads to: 7.5m
Maximum submergence: 12m
Maximum operating temperature: 50ºC
Maximum soft solids: 25mm O.D.