Centrifugal multistage twin impeller pump designed for higher pressures and increased efficiency. Specially designed for non-potable rainwater applications. Also useful for sump emptying to higher heads, lawn and garden irrigation, water transfer from wells, and treated effluent disposal.
Features and benefits
- Corrosion resistant 304 stainless steel shaft, motor shell and fasteners for long service life and attractive, lasting appearance.
- Double mechanical shaft seal in oil bath with hard faced silicon carbide / ceramic seal on pump side for added motor protection and long service life.
- Closed vane impellers with long engagement ‘D’ drive for positive operation and service life
- Labyrinth impeller neckrings to maintain pump performance and are less susceptible to wear.
- Corrosion resistant hard wearing polycarbonate impellers for a long service life.
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel fine mesh screen suction strainer with a large surface area, prevents blockages of the pump by solids.
- Cast 316 stainless steel motor caps and super tough engineered plastic pumop casings.
- HO7RNF oil resistant leads, 10 metres long with 3 pin power plug – easy to connect to power supply, and longer life in dirty water
Capacities to 130 lpm
Max. Total Head: 45m
Max. Submergence: 12m
Max. Pumped Water Temp: 40 Degrees C
Max. Soft Solids: 1.9mm OD
Outlet Size: 1 inch Female BSP