Submersible single channel impeller pump useful for water transfer, sewage water pumping, stormwater pumping, sump emptying, septic effluent disposal, and the pumping of light slurries and factory waste.
Features and benefits
- Able to pump semi-screened or grey water of neutral pH containing up to 20% small soft solids or 1% fine solids
- Corrosion resistant 304 stainless steel shaft, motor shell and fasteners.
- Long service life
- Attractive, lasting appearance
- Open impeller, single channel, centrifugal design – able to pump soft solids in suspension and is less susceptible to blockage
- Capable of higher heads/pressure
- Double mechanical shaft seal in oil bath with hard faced silicon carbide/ceramic seal on pump side
- Added motor protection
- Sand slinger lip seal
- Automatic resetting thermal overload which protects it against overloading